• This is a forum for the fans of the wordwide phenomenon pfgtv. Pfgtv is known for its critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies, and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters.  This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low GPA in High School. This is a web forum where users post their own views. There is no political agenda, leaning, or ideology. Any interpretation of an agenda is a projection of the reader's biases. Individual users' posts are not reflective of the site as a whole.

How bad do you think Rick begged to be invited to Thanksgiving this year?

Gay Faggot.

A very hot one indeed.
I think he didn’t beg whatsoever. I think Nik was officially removed from her family’s holiday as well. Because she refused to give it up. Because pat takes advantage of her more autistic state. Imagine how hard it is to be an autistic woman? You’re already retarded, now add retardation on top of it. Easy pickin’s for a retarded predator like Pat. He’s convinced her that her family is shitty, and she needs to support him. All while getting those sweet, sweet Mama Robin bucks.

He's probably too embarrassed to show his face. My guess is he got extremely drunk one time and went Huffpost tape 5 times 100 on one of Niki's Republican family members calling him a Nazi etc. Since he's technically family they might allow him back if he begs, but he's probably embarrassed to show his face, so he insists that he will never return lest he have to confront any more Nazis.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Why is (OG) Wyyz gay?
You know he wanted to prove us all wrong that he didn't get an invite to Thanksgiving the past few years so what's the chances they begged their families for an invite this year? He was probably bumbling and stumbling like always. "faTHer, lisssten, FATHER! Please listteeenn!!!!" Fucking lispy faggot.
6B85EB23-C2C6-4BA7-BD33-125A63C718B8.png

I pleaded with Mama Raven, begged for the toys we’d built together, and for the turkey cooking in her oven. But if she heard any of it, she didn’t care. She told me that she had never loved me, had never breastfed me, didn’t respect me, and didn’t trust me. It was a lie, of course. A lie she told to me, but more importantly to herself. A lie she continues to tell herself to this day.

He's probably too embarrassed to show his face. My guess is he got extremely drunk one time and went Huffpost tape 5 times 100 on one of Niki's Republican family members calling him a Nazi etc. Since he's technically family they might allow him back if he begs, but he's probably embarrassed to show his face, so he insists that he will never return lest he have to confront any more Nazis.
He’s not confrontational in-person though. When he was face to face with LITERAL Nazis the most he could do was be a passive aggressive little Karen bitch. Also it turns out that those “Nazis” were there to protest the SFWA’s protection of child abusers, but they were wearing MAGA hats so whatever they said meant nothing.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
I pleaded with Mama Raven, begged for the toys we’d built together, and for the turkey cooking in her oven. But if she heard any of it, she didn’t care. She told me that she had never loved me, had never breastfed me, didn’t respect me, and didn’t trust me. It was a lie, of course. A lie she told to me, but more importantly to herself. A lie she continues to tell herself to this day.
That paragraph is the perfect entry point for showing the uninitiated just how deranged Patrick is. Its some real poes law shit.

Daddy

My cock measurements are 7 1/2" L - 6" W
Nick Rochefort had a great method for shutting down generally negative people at work: After their tirade, you just look at them, shrug and go “well…life sucks, then you die.”

It was a way of shutting down the conversation, while trying to be as polite as possible. Not that these woke autists could handle doing this, especially someone like Patrick, but doing stuff like this, at the very least, would keep them invited to the Thanksgivings, or at least one of the family holidays.