• This is a forum for the fans of the wordwide phenomenon pfgtv. Pfgtv is known for its critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies, and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters.  This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low GPA in High School. This is a web forum where users post their own views. There is no political agenda, leaning, or ideology. Any interpretation of an agenda is a projection of the reader's biases. Individual users' posts are not reflective of the site as a whole.

"No child. Kids aren't groomed at drag shows. They're groomed in churches"

Easily_Remembered

Lotta fawkin board celebrities around here
I don't think that you see this kind of shit in a church, Pat.

Screenshot_20221124_161821_Chrome.jpg

Easily_Remembered

Lotta fawkin board celebrities around here
What the fuck started this shit besides the obvious Jews?
That's pretty much it. They convinced the childless weirdos that they should obsess about having access to other people's children, and childless weirdos did just that.

It's just like when suddenly out of nowhere public restrooms became an issue despite never being an issue before.

Fred from Brookryn

Not so fast, midget!
In fairness, several libtard/fag "churches" will likely start hosting such events if they haven't already.

Edit: Fucking Queers
https://www.southernminn.com/northf...cle_59653a14-48ac-11ed-a6dc-3fa89167ff19.html

white women. they are the ones going to drag brunches and they are the ones who are taking their children to see this degeneracy. if i had one wish and i had to use it to fix the world, id kill all the jews. if i had two wishes id kill them and take away women’s right to vote.
I thought you were about to say "kill all the white women" and was going to agree with you.