• This is a forum for the fans of the wordwide phenomenon pfgtv. Pfgtv is known for its critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies, and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters.  This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low GPA in High School. This is a web forum where users post their own views. There is no political agenda, leaning, or ideology. Any interpretation of an agenda is a projection of the reader's biases. Individual users' posts are not reflective of the site as a whole.

Ryan Long fucking stinks

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Phony faggot emaciated Bam Margera ass nigga, he does stink. David Lucas gets too much credit for his mostly-nonsense roasting, but the man can write a proper joke.
"Tony you look like you give gay niggas piggyback rides!", "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT"
Do ya? I hope Aum Shinrikyo launches a sarin attack at the next Kill Tony show.

Tard

i like some of his videos and his podcast but he’s always terrible as a guest on anything. He steps on everyone’s jokes and always wants to be the center of attention.
I listened to a couple episodes of his podcast and I didn’t like that they mainly discussed the boring “anti-sjw” ragebait topic of the day like that tranny teacher with the huge fake tits that everyone forgets about before the episode would even air. Also that danny guy is much funnier than he is but isn’t even on the name of the show. I remember when I first heard Ryan on RAP I wondered why this random unfunny guy was talking over everyone.